- Profile Data
- Bring the Boys Back Home
- Bring the Boys Back Home lyrics - The Wall Lyrics - Pink Floyd Lyrics
Sigfrido Menghini, da Onda Rock And progress he does continuing with the war-themed "Bring The Boys Back Home," a hymn-like chant that Roger Waters calls "the central song on the whole album" interview.
Similar to the narrative alteration with the summary in the middle of "Hey You," the song offers a shift in perspectives to what appears to be the collective voices of England, of the world, of all men. Though the lyrics and music specifically recall the war era of the late 's with the chorus asking for an end to war's devastation, "Bring the Boys Back Home" is applicable to every generation in that its underlying message is the very foundation of social life.
For Waters, the song is the lynch pin in that "it's partly about not letting people go off and be killed in wars, but it's also partly about not allowing rock and roll, or making cars or selling soap or getting involved in biological research or anything that anybody might do, not letting that become such an important and 'jolly boys' game' that it becomes more important than friends, wives, children, other people.
And it's the only thing that can bring down his wall.
Bring the Boys Back Home
Bring the boys back home. Don't leave the children on their own, no, no.
Language: Italian. Versione italiana da Pink Floyd Sound. Language: Spanish. Language: Bulgarian. Versione bulgara, da: Bulgarian version, from: pinkfloyd. Main Page Database Timeline Who are we?
Official Sites. Company Credits. Technical Specs.
- About This Album?
- Pink Floyd - Bring The Boys Back Home Lyrics.
- Intimacy: Trusting Oneself and the Other (Osho Insights for a New Way of Living).
- The Pink Cage.
Plot Summary. Plot Keywords. Parents Guide. External Sites. User Reviews.
Bring the Boys Back Home lyrics - The Wall Lyrics - Pink Floyd Lyrics
User Ratings. External Reviews. Metacritic Reviews. Photo Gallery.
Trailers and Videos. Crazy Credits.
- Bring the boys back home.
- Selbsthilfe im Zeichen der „AIDS-Panik“: Rekonstruktion und Reflexion zur Entstehung der Aids-Hilfen und ihr Verhältnis zur Schwulenbewegung (German Edition).
- The State of Sovereignty: Lessons from the Political Fictions of Modernity (SUNY series in Contemporary French Thought).
- Accessibility Links?
- Bylow Hill (TREDITION CLASSICS)!
Alternate Versions. Street Outlaws —. Rate This. Season 13 Episode 5. All Episodes But on race night, the Added to Watchlist. Photos Add Image Add an image Do you have any images for this title?